WP Engine doesn’t allow this kind of directory setup, so I had to move all the WordPress files up to the root and then remove
wp from all paths in WordPress’s MySQL database.
I used the PHP WordPress Search and Replace Tool to edit a copy of the database that I had imported to WP Engine.
Initially I did a search for the string
mysite.com/wp and replaced all matches with
This worked for everything except some escaped paths I found in the table created by the Slider Revolution plugin. The paths in this table looked like this:
To fix these escaped paths I had to search for the string
mysite.com\\\/wp and replace all matches with